- vt. 摘录；提取；拔出；榨出；选取
- [计算机] 提取.
- n. 摘录；精华；榨出物
- She extracted passages for the students to translate.
- She extracted a small notebook from her handbag.
- He tried to extract his pole from the mud.
- It takes a major operation to extract money from a minor poet.
- Bratti means to extract the utmost possible amount of pleasure.
- I would like to quote two extracts from the book.
- The following extract is taken from her new novel.
- Cooperating with the extract liquid, the result is better.
- Moisture dry skin with natural ingredients, apricot kemel oil and dewberry extract.
- The dentist extracted her wisdom tooth.
- We can extract oil from shale.
- Language teachers often extract examples from dictionaries.
- He always manages to extract some humor from every situation.
- These are all extracts from the long poem.
- The article was choice extract from her writings.
- He likes drinking lemon extract.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the milk shake.
- meat extract 肉汁
- extract from 从…摘录
The extract of all is, that he was chosen by the People and Parliament.出自： N. Bacon
Putting the hand in the pocket and extracting it clutch'd.出自：Measure for Measure , Shakespeare
Jacob..extracts a horseshoe from the fire.出自： S. Kingsley
He extracted a battered packet of Gold Flake from the breast pocket of his shirt.出自： E. J. Howard