英 [fæsɪkjʊ'leɪʃən] 美 [fæsɪkjʊ'leɪʃən]
- n. 束状；肌束颤动
- Bruxism is a disorder characterized by grinding and clenching of the teeth, companied with fasciculation of masticatory muscles in nonfunctional status.
- Fasciculation occured in most mice, myotonus all over the body happened on some mice, and a few died during acute time, and no mice died after acute time.
- Fasciculation and elongation protein zeta-1(FEZ1)
- inferior longitudinal fasciculation
- atrophy, fasciculation, tremor, rigidity
- Effects of Vecuronium and Atracurium Pretreatment Used for Preventing Muscular Fasciculation Induced by Succinylcholine