英 ['heɪraɪd] 美 ['heɪraɪd]
- n. <美>(尤指夜间)乘坐装有干草的大车(或拖橇等)出游
- We have fun of Hayride --> the truck at the right of the middle.
- Okay. -Check if your local government has an emergency hayride plan.
- Three friends pick apples, drink cider, bundle hay, and go on a hayride.
- As for the tabloid fuss over her relationship with Mayer, she says:"Love just shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half.
- As for the tabloid fuss over her relationship with Mayer, she says: "Love just shows up and you go, 'Oh, wow, this is going to be a hayride and a half.
- We had a hayride, picked up pumpkins, went through haunted house, visited an old logan house built sometime in the 18th and we saw animals, goat, pig, rooster,hen, donkey and turkeys.