- n. 评论；备注；注意
- v. 评论；注意到
- They made rude remarks about her appearance.
- The teacher asked the students to make a remark on this page.
- Ellen later regretted her remarks about his private affairs.
- The editor remarked that article was well written.
- She did remark the likeness between father and son.
- He remarked the changes of his hometown.
- The teacher asked the class to remark the author's style of writing.
- The guide told us to remark the many trees that grew along the forest trail.
- I remarked the political tension as soon as I entered that country.
- He remarked that it was getting late.
- He remarked that I had better stay.
- He remarked that he would be absent the next day.
- The editor remarked that the article was well written.
- He remarked that it had suddenly grown colder.
- Didn't you remark that he was puzzled?
- In the course of my reading,I have often remarked how rare is clearness of the statement among writers.
- “I think it is unfair,”he remarked.
- “Nasty weather,”he remarked.
- “Your wife is charming,Doctor Manson,”she quietly remarked as they sat down.
- In the light of his remarks, we rejected her offer.
- It is not right to pass remarks about others.
- This is a nice report worthy of special remark.
- There was nothing worthy of remark at the flower show.
- remark about〔on,upon〕 (v.+prep.)
就…发表评论 mention sth particularly; express an opinion about sth (that one has noticed)
remark about〔on,upon〕 sth
The teacher remarked about the high grades the class received on the test.
You should not remark on her appearance.
Everyone remarked loudly on his absence.
They remarked on the quality of the new product.
They are remarking upon the prosperous look of the countryside.
Some people remarked loudly upon the fine quality of the work.
This point has often been remarked on.
The variety of styles of building in our city is often remarked upon by visitors.
- remark the changes 注意到变化
- remark the many trees 注意观察树木
- remark the political tension 注意紧张政治局势
- remark that queer cloud 注意那奇怪的云彩
- remark one's recent progress 注意进步
- remark one's style of writing 注意作者的写作风格
- remark calmly 镇静地说
- remark casually 随便说
- remark cynically 冷嘲热讽地说
- remark jokingly 开玩笑地说
- remark naively 天真地说
- remark behind sb's back 在背后议论
- remark on〔upon〕 谈论…
- remark on the excellent condition 谈论优良环境
- remark on other's shortcoming 议论别人的缺点
- remark on the prosperous look of the city 谈到城市的繁荣景象
- address a remark to 对…讲一点意见
- drop a remark 无意中说出某意见
- exchange a few remarks 交谈了几句
- recall a remark 回顾
- utter a remark 说一点意见
- withdraw a remark 收回一句话
- theme of remark 谈论的话题
Nothing calls for remark except the payment.出自： J. Galsworthy
The looks of gloom..which..Mr Morgan had remarked.出自： Thackeray
- remark用作及物动词时接名词、代词或that从句作宾语,可用于被动结构。用作不及物动词时,可与介词on, onto连用,表示“就…发表评论”。
- remark, animadvert, comment, commentate
- 这组词都有评论的意思。它们的区别是:remark指通过评论希望引起人们对某事的注意; animadvert指经过仔细断定后作出评论,强调责备某人〔某事〕; comment指用揭露或补充细节等的办法来阐明或评论; commentate指讲解或说明性的评述。
- ☆ 1633年进入英语，直接源自法语的remarquer，意为划出，指出；最初源自中世纪法语的remarquer：re(强调）+marquer(刻写），意为留下痕迹，刻写。