英 ['wepən] 美 ['wepən]
- n. 武器；兵器
- This weapon fires anti-aircraft missiles.
- The fisher used a spear as his weapon.
- Whether a gun is a weapon of offence or a weapon of defense depends on which end of it you are at.
- Logic is her weapon.
- The samurais' weapon of choice was the sword .
- That young man was carrying weapons.
- Their ultimate weapon was the threat of an all-out strike.
- weapon of defence〔offence〕 防御〔进攻〕性武器
I had no kind of weapon but my knife.出自： J. Wyndham
Something so big that the H-bomb will become a conventional weapon.出自： G. Greene